- Investment and retirement planning to ensure you have enough money in retirement.
- Strategies for saving for future large purchases, such as a house, car, cottage, wedding.
- Save you time so you can concentrate on other important investment decisions in your life.
- Mitigate risk, even in the face of unfavorable outcomes.
- Reduce your debts and save for your future.
- Prepare funds for emergency planning.
- Stay disciplined with your plan.
- Invest your money in a tax-efficient way to help minimize taxes.
- Understand current market events and explain how they may impact your investments.
- Set up a tax advantage plan that ensure your kids have enough saved for their post-secondary education.
- Plan for tax efficient RRIF withdrawals.
- Consolidate your investments with your spouse in an effective tax-advantaged manner.
- Monitor your portfolio and rebalance as necessary based on your risk tolerance.
- Plan ways to start a small business or even sell it.
- Position your portfolio when the market goes higher or lower.
- Adjust to life events that change your financial circumstances and change your financial plan.
- Plan and maintain a budget while considering all the implications.
- Provide you with a referral to another expert, like a tax planner or an accountant.
- Plan for early retirement.
- Estate planning and even administration after the passing of a loved one.
- Protect when you are away on holidays and out of the country.
- Group benefit plans for your business and employees.
- Mortgage and loan referrals and much more…
Contact us today for a “free no obligation-no pressure” financial consultation.
Click the “Contact button” at the bottom of the website
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mutual funds are distributed through Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. For insurance products, Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. acts as a national life insurance brokerage agency.