“Define Your Life Legacy.”
Celebrate your life and leave a lasting imprint of what mattered most to you. As a concerned person wanting to protect and provide for loved ones, you can count on us to help you define your legacy by building a portfolio that will continue to give long after you’re gone.
Although estate planning can be an uncomfortable topic, it doesn’t have to be. Let one of our professional advisors walk you through the ways to protect your assets and shelter your loved ones after your passing.
Reality tells you your time will come. Common sense tells you it’s best to be prepared. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure your estate plan is an effective one. After all, it’s your legacy.
We can help you:
- Ensure your financial affairs are structured to best reflect your wishes.
- Work in collaboration with other professionals (accountants and lawyers) to establish a superior, personalized estate plan.
- Minimize your liabilities through tax-savings strategies, life insurance, or charitable giving.
“Retire In Comfort.”
You work hard. So set aside retirement as your all-about-you time.
Retirement is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy life to its fullest-without the worry and headaches of finances. That’s why planning for your comfortable, secure retirement is a top priority for us.
In order to ensure your retirement years are everything you imagine, there are some key considerations to bear in mind whether your all-about-you time is just around the corner or still years away.
Determining when you or your spouse plan to retire, the lifestyle you desire, as well as the amount of income you’ll receive from private pensions and government plans is a good place to start. We know retirement planning can be tricky. And, as one of the most important investments in your life, we’re here to help.
We can help you:
- Determine, through computer analysis, the amount of money you’ll need during retirement.
- Develop a personalized plan to achieve your retirement goals.
- Determine how much you need to invest to achieve your desired level of retirement income.
- Select the best investments to help you realize your retirement goals, such as GICs, mutual funds, and PPNs.
- Determine what kind of insurance you need to maintain your standard of living if your situation changes, such as disability insurance, or critical illness.
- Ensure you and your plan stay on track with your goals or changing circumstances thorough regular meetings with you, to examine your portfolio.
To see how your investment strategies add up over time, try out our Retirement Calculator the cost of inflation.
Please note, the calculators and tools are for demonstration purposes only. Always consult your financial advisor before making any major financial decisions.
“Thinking of Your Financial Future by Working Together Today”
*Mutual funds are distributed through Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. For insurance products, Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. acts as a national life insurance brokerage agency.